Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy start to the week!


Ello!!

Sorry I didn't get to a post yesterday! I didn't think it was totally worth it since I didn't have any new or interesting eats, and I took a day off from working out because it was a crazy busy day and my body was just beat.

Today was slightly more eventful and started with a 9am run on the boardwalk with Duncan and Joey. We had a good time on our quick 3.6 mile run..or at least I had a good time! Joey later said, "Jordan...I'm not getting any better at running..." But he's only been running with my about 3 times since the summer started so just like I'm not going to grow muscles and be able to do those dreaded pull-ups overnight, he's not going to be able to run like the wind for miles and miles without feeling slightly miserable just yet. All in good time!

post run photo op...is Joey crying??



Obviously not a happy camper...
Not sure what to think about these shoes yet, apparently they're great for working out...I still think they look funny

After the run we were starving so I whipped up some cinnamon graham cracker pancakes for Joey and Duncan. It was a mix that I got at William-Sonoma so it was really easy and I think they enjoyed them ;)

PANCAKES!! 

Told you they were well received 

Grapenuts, almond milk, berries, and cinnamon for me :)

Then I let my food digest while watching Lost (of course..). The guys were practicing and I had a lot of energy so I went back out onto the boardwalk to run another couple of miles. It felt great! Sorry I don't have any strength training stuff for y'all today. I was being a boring runner.

The rest of the day's eats were pretty boring because I was busy running around doing errands, babysitting, and taking Duncan and Joey to the bus station so they could be on their way to New York City! They're going to see Book of Mormon for Duncan's birthday and I'M SO JEALOUS.

So that's about all I have for y'all today! I promise I'll have something more innovative tomorrow whether it's food or workout oriented...we'll see! I'll leave you with a few fun photos from our trip to the Ocean City Boardwalk last night. I think you'll see we had a good time...






Shenanigans....

No comments:

Post a Comment