Thursday, July 5, 2012

A 4th of July in Pictures

It was such a great day, and I made sure to keep the camera by my side at all times for documenting purposes....

Friends came to visit! 

A whole day spent on the beach enjoying packed snacks as well as a Synergy Kombucha...oh so refreshing.

On the beach for fireworks! 

Oooooh....Ahhhhh

Post firework performance by the guys at the local ice cream shop...enjoyed by all! 

Not pictured...coming back and crashing after one episode of Lost.

Up this morning to make pancakes for the boy and stove top oats (with brown sugar and almond milk) for moi! 
I hope your holiday was just as relaxing and enjoyable as mine! I'll leave you with the workout I knocked out yesterday morning:


Cardio- 
23 and a half minute 5k on treadmill (ehh...not my best, but I'll take it!)
4 minutes a little slower, but still averaging about 7.6 mph
2.5 minute uphill speed walk for cool down


Strength-
15 chest press at 50 lb
10 assisted pull-ups
15 seated leg press at 90 lb
^repeat cycle four times through^


1 minute lunges per leg, holding 10 lb dumbbells
2x10 bicep curls per arm with 12 lb dumbbells
1 minute chair hold


Abs- 
5 minute abs
2 x 1 minute plank holds









No comments:

Post a Comment