Monday, July 2, 2012

...and then another packed dinner...

Yesterday was a day full of nothing too special. I slept in (again...oopsie) and then promptly woke up to a grumbling stomach....breakfast time!! #bestmealoftheday.

Nothing special about it though but it basically looked identical to this...
Chob with flax, dorset muesli, flax seed, and berries. 
Perfectly satisfying.

I spent most of the day doing random things around the house like baking a gluten free chocolate chip cake/bread thing...delicious!

Baked from a mix 

Lunch was amazing...

NOT MY LUNCH. Joey was grilling chicken in bulk yesterday so I asked him to grill me one of my salmon burgers while he was at it...


Grilled salmon burger with lemon pepper seasoning  and goat cheese atop a bed of spinach with dried cranberries. Peaches on the side 




After letting my lunch digest (while watching Lost...guilty), I mustered up all of my energy to go workout. My body was feeling extremely sore and tired, so I almost took a day off...but instead I somehow made it outside at 4 for a boardwalk run (+ some pushups, abs, and lunges thrown in there). 50 minutes later, I was back in the house scrambling to get ready to go babysit.

Shower, done.
Packed dinner, done.
Folding laundry, done.
Packing for our overnight trip to Phili (more on that later), done.
Out the door in one hour...CHAMP.

My packed dinner consisted of a sliced peach (I'm addicted), an apple, 1 slice of Ezekiel toast with almond butter, Blood Orange Chobani greek yogurt,and some Kashi crackers with a little soy cheese. Perf! 

Now I'm off to head to the gym after enjoying a nice breakfast in Phili...why am I here?? I'll get to that tomorrow! Have a good day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment